The challenges and pressures of life often consume the mind and energy so that the day in which we are living slips by and is soon gone. We have a desire to be used by God but easily become overwhelmed with the events of life, and the days come and go, and we miss out on the blessings and movements of God.
So what can we do to capture the hours of this day that will soon be history? Here are a few thoughts.
- Give thanks to God for everything. I Chronicles 16:34
- Commit all your works to God. Proverbs 16:3
- Pray for wisdom. James 1:5
- Determine to be faithful and obedient to the Word of God in all areas. Psalm 119:165
- Be diligent and disciplined to do whatever lies before you. I Corinthians 9:24-27
- Rejoice and be happy in the Lord: Philippians 4:4
- Walk, talk, and live as a faithful instrument in God’s hand. II Corinthians 4:6-7
Walk with the Lord! Live out His Word! Demonstrate the joy of the Lord! Labor as a usable vessel in God’s hand this day! Soon this day will be over and past.