Parents are very concerned about the behavior of their children, so they give them instructions and guidance for their daily conduct. In our Scripture for today, the Apostle Paul gives directions for the believer’s daily conduct as they are to “put on the new man” and be a visible demonstration of the work and ways of God.
As a Christian puts on the “new man” they are to:
- Be not as the unsaved.
- Be renewed in the spirit of their mind/life.
- Be truthful.
- Be patient and understanding.
- Be obedient to God in every way.
- Be Honest.
- Be careful with their words.
- Be obedient to the leading of the Spirit of God.
- Be diligent not to allow corruption to linger in their heart.
- Be kind.
- Be tenderhearted.
- Be forgiving
Follow the Biblical instructions for living for a life and blessing.