Psalm 118:24, Proverbs 3:5-6, Proverbs 27:1, James 3:13-17
It is easy to be overwhelmed by the challenges and mountains of each day, and when this happens, we miss the joy and blessings of today. We all know that life has problems and challenges, but to be all wrapped up in these things keeps one from living and enjoying the day at hand. It is the fear of things to come and the focus on them that keeps one from living in victory and joy of the day.
- Do what we must do today.
- Do not focus on the future potential problems.
- Enjoy life today.
- Cultivate a sense of humor and laughter.
- Look for ways to help and invest in others.
- Be thankful for all you have today.
- Cultivate a positive, happy spirit.
- Make the most of today for it is the only day you have at your disposal.
- Think right and good thoughts.
- Speak right and good words.
- Laugh often.
A tense, anxious, fearful attitude is harmful to you and to all that encounter your life. Take heart, trust the Lord, be happy, and enjoy today.